Monday, February 23, 2009

No Comprendo...

So I can't sleep and I'm not really tired, so I'm posting again. This blog will get better, I promise. Just try to be patient. :)

So... an issue I have with people... and don't judge me, because I know I do it too, but I'm trying so hard to get stop it... backbiting and gossip. Why can't people just get over their differences and talk things out? Is it really that hard to talk to a person, and also listen, and keep a civil mind instead of talking crap about them behind their backs or blowing up in others faces? That's one of the main problems in this world and it's a main reason that so many are hurt, killed, or even commit suicide, and just have problems with themselves. It's not right! And then there are the hypocrites that look down on this kind of stuff, and then do it themselves! Why is it so hard to just attempt to get along? If humans had the common sense to even try and stay civil and talk their problems through, the world could be such a better place! Just my venting for the night. And if anyone could leave their comments so I could understand why people do this, please do, because I don't even understand why I do it when I do. It's a problem we all have... and it needs to be solved.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree. I read a talk that said you should never repeat the misfortunes of another person unless it will benefit that person in some way. I have thought a lot about that. I sometimes slip up, but I NEVER feel good when I talk about other people. I like this post.

    ReplyDelete