Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm So Cool

So I finally have a blog... amazing. Who would've thunk? So I've been watching the Jazz game... it's pretty intense. The referees are so annoying though. It's been quite intense and angering! Take Harpring for example. He was knocked to the floor twice in a minute by the same guy... hurt his head the second time and went in to punch Smith from Atlanta... almost broke into a fight. And the funny thing is, even though Smith knocked Harpring down twice, and it was obvious, there wasn't a foul called on the first one, but Smith got kicked out the second time. Finally, justice! It just annoys me how referees only think of money and not the game... they make more money if they go for the bigger cities. Ticks me off. Our world today is just so disgusting. It's all about money and power... so so greedy. I am going to become a referee for the NBA, kill all the idiot ones out there (since I have such amazing ninja skills... more details later), and be the best and most feared and respected referee out there! Muahaha!!! Watch out NBA refs... here comes your worst nightmare!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You say in this post that we will hear of your ninja skills later.. I want to hear of your ninja skills now. It's later. Bring it on ;)

    ReplyDelete