Sunday, September 5, 2010

Life Happens

Life happens,
so what?
Life's too short to be angry.
Learn
Do what must be done.
It may not be great,
But an unpopular decision
Is better
In the long run.
Why are so many depressed?
There are too many ways
To make one depressed
In this
Wicked world.
It is now harder than ever to
Combat it.
I know it is easier said
Than done,
But we know what is
Right
And what we need to do to
Change.
The world just makes
It too difficult.
Our idle wicked ways
Are quickly
Destroying
Our world and causing severe
Confusion.
Who cares what is popular?
If the idols of our world
Made it popular to
Jump off cliffs...
Would you do it?

1 comment:

  1. this post is so deep megs! it's so true! have you ever heard the song "Happy" by Natasha Beddingfield? This post totally reminds me of that song. It's like, we have so many beautiful reasons to be happy. "Got my dreams, got my life, got my love. Got my friends, got the sunshine above. why am I making this hard on myself when they are so many beautiful reasons to be happy??" so true.

    ReplyDelete